Below is a list of current options for paying your family accounts.
If you have any questions or need extra time to make a payment, get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Our front office has EFTPOS facilities available. You can call in and pay in person between 8.30am and 10am. You can also call and make a credit card payment over the phone on 8888 8888.
QkR is a free mobile application that enables mobile payments at your convenience. QkR allows parents and carers of students at Hendon PS to use their smartphones to pay for:
- Lunch orders
- OSHC fees
- Materials & Services charge
- Music/instrumental hub fees
- Excursion payments
- Preschool fees
- Preschool uniforms
- School uniform items
You can pay your school invoices and your OSHC or vacation care invoices online via BPOINT.
- Click on the ‘online payment option’.
- Enter your family ID/code (from the school invoice or statement).
- Enter your name (person making payment).
- Enter the description or invoice number and your child’s last name.
- Enter the amount of the payment.
- Click on the icon matching your card type (MasterCard or Visa).
- Enter your credit card number and expiry date.
- Enter the card verification number/CVN (the 3 digit code on the back of your card).
- Click ‘proceed’.
- After 3 to 5 seconds your payment will be processed and the receipt information will be displayed.
- Either click the print view or enter your email address and click ‘send email’ to get a copy of your receipt.
- You can now exit the payment page.