Find out about the specialist programs our school offers.
We offer a strong program in the arts, including music, dance, drama and media. The program helps develop students’ creativity, confidence, cultural knowledge and critical thinking.
Our program includes:
- lunch time art club working on student’s own projects
- school choir, with participation in the Festival Choir
- participation in the Primary School Music Festival
- instrumental music lessons with either the violin, trumpet or recorder
- regular assembly dance performances and an end-of-year performance.
Students can develop team play and team building skills through our specialist sports program. The program is run by a specialist teacher and volunteer parent coaches. Our program includes:
- SAPSASA events
- team sports
- sports day
- swimming and aquatics lessons.
We also offer lunchtime activities in the hall, which vary each week from basketball to dancing.