Our school is governed by a governing council who works with our Principal to help set and monitor our school’s vision and direction.
The council works with the site leader to:
- involve the local community
- develop and approve local policies
- set the broad direction and vision of the site
- monitor and review the site improvement plan
- be the employing authority of some services, including OSHC.
The following committees report to the governing council:
- Finance Advisory Committee
- OSHC Committee
- Fundraising Committee
Join our governing council
Parents, community members and staff can be part of our governing council or sub-committees.
Council elections are held each in February each year. You can make nominations at our Annual General Meeting.
Get in touch with our governing council
To find out more, ask about joining or provide feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org.